Welcome to a Secret Subject Swap. This week, 14 brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in their own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts.
Here are links to all the sites now featuring Secret Subject Swap posts. Sit back, grab a cup, and check them all out. See you there:
http://www.BakingInATornado.com Baking In A Tornado
http://themomisodes.com The Momisodes
http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/ Spatulas on Parade
http://stacysewsandschools.blogspot.com/ Stacy Sews and Schools
http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com The Bergham’s Life Chronicles
http://www.eviljoyspeaks.wordpress.com Evil Joy Speaks
http://dinoheromommy.com/ Dinosaur Superhero Mommy
http://www.silenceofthemom.blogspot.com Silence of the Mom
http://sparklyjenn.blogspot.com/ Sparkly Poetic Weirdo
http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com Someone Else’s Genius
http://www.crumpetsandbollocks.com Crumpets and Bollocks
http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/ Confessions of a part-time working mom
http://www.smalltalkmama.com Small Talk Mama
My subject is “What is on your bucket list, and why?” It was submitted by: http://www.silenceofthemom.blogspot.com
About a year ago I did a bucket list post for Finish the Sentence Friday, you can find it here.
So, instead of reinventing the wheel, I’m going to update the list…cross off things I did, delete things I changed my mind about, and add new things.
1. I want to visit Italy with my hubby. YES, STILL WANT TO DO THIS.
2. Learn how to change a tire. YES, STILL WANT TO DO THIS.
3. Get a tattoo of Dinosaur’s birthday on my shoulder. I DID get a tattoo of our fur baby, balboa, who passed this summer. I STILL plan on getting a dinosaur and his name, Anthony, on my arm.
Dear Balboa Post
4. Learn Italian so that if I ever go to Italy I will understand some of the language. YES STILL WANT TO DO THIS.
5. Go sky diving from a plane. NOPE, this was one of my jokes. I will NEVER do this.
6. Crochet a poncho for myself and all of Dino’s hats and fall jackets…at least for a few years. While I have crocheted MANY things, I have not crochet any jackets for Dino. He DOES love the blanket I made him though.
7. Eat more (not ALL) vegetarian meals and even buy organic foods if I can afford to do so. I have gone completely organic and NON-GMO. While it is expensive, I see differences in our health and feel better about what we are eating.
8. Go for laser hair removal, you ladies know what I’m talking about right? YES, STILL WANT TO DO THIS…one day when I have spending money.
9. Travel to every state in the US and get a picture participating/next to what that state is known for. YES, STILL WANT TO DO THIS.
10. Buy Dino an iPad, that will be all his. He has a Kindle Fire right now and that seems to be good enough. He can use our computers for ABC Mouse, so we’ll hold off on that iPad.
11. Swim with the dolphins. While dolphins are majestic and amazing animals, I don’t want to be in ocean with them.
12. Win the lottery and buy a house with three bedrooms, and eat-in-kitchen, and a pool. YES, STILL WANT TO DO THIS.
13. Watch Dino graduate with honors from college. YES, THIS WILL HAPPEN…or graduate from a technical school and open his own successful business….AS LONG AS HE’S HAPPY!
14. Dance with Dino at his wedding….and hold his MANY children… YES, THIS WILL HAPPEN.
15. Have Jackson Rathbone serenade me while I get a full-body massage. YES, THIS WILL HAPPEN…even if it’s in my dreams
16. Learn Karate…that would be cool While I haven’t learned karate, Dino has and now has an orange belt! GO DINO!
17. Learn how to pole dance. YES, STILL WANT TO DO THIS.
18. Get to my ideal weight and still LOVE to eat. , NO…who cares about what I weigh???? It’s all about being strong! I can squat 115 pounds. I have gone down three dress sizes. I recently put on dresses that I couldn’t even get on months ago…now I look smoking hot in them. BESIDES…I DO EAT LOTS OF FOOD…but it’s all real food, no chemicals in this house. It’s not about eating less, it’s about eating right.
19. Just once ride on a roller coaster with hubby NOPE, this was one of my jokes. I will NEVER do this.
20. Run a marathon. I DID want to do the TriAtholon…but don’t think I’ll have the time to train…maybe I’ll change my mind.