Time for more Friday Fun
1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be? I always wanted to be a home decorator, but now after watching the food network, all I want to do is cook, cook, cook.
2. How often do you clean out your car? According to my cleaning schedule once a month, but that doesn’t always happen, just ask my annoyed hubby.
3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved? fashion police? I can’t stand the fashion police. I believe in dressing how you want and what makes you comfortable. During the winter hubby would playfully tease me about my ankle cowboy boots with calf-length corduroy skirt, but I loved how I looked.
4. What’s your go to food/drink/activity when stressed? CADBURY CHOCOLATE BARS, sure they make me sick, but sometimes you just need that guilty pleasure. Then there is always a great jack and coke to help with stress.
5. If you had twins, what would you name them? (for girls) Angelina Sophia for my grandma and Isabella Rose reminds me of Isabella Rossellini, (for boys) Anthony Joseph and Vincent Michael, (for a boy and girl) Angelina Sophia and Anthony Joseph
Sorry in advance for the melancholy letters.
Dear School Systems, It is very disheartening to not be called in for an interview. Am I over-qualified? I am willing to take a paycut, but you wouldn’t know that because I have not been called for any interviews. From a qualified and experience teacher who needs to work
Dear President Obama, I am a good person, I follow the rules. I don’t take advantage of others or steal. Yes, I may not be perfect, but I work hard and want to earn a living. Why can’t I find a job? I can’t get a teaching job. No one will hire me out of education. What am I supposed to do?. From one of the many unemployed people in the United States.
Dear hubby, In a few weeks my BOCES money will run out and my unemployment checks will either go towards the rent or half the rent and bills. You are going to have to start giving me money each week for groceries and gas. You will have to decide to pay the bills or kick in half the money for rent. You will probably want to blame me for all of this, but know this is hard on me too. Please be kind to me when I ask for money or you have to pay a bill you don’t understand. Life Bank is important for our son if he gets sick. I can’t give that up. I have gone without so much already, so please be understanding and
kind to me.
Join the Hop Along Friday
run washing machine if full, put away dried clothes, clean up disaster areas from Hurricane Dinosaur
Clean out closets