Five Minute Friday: AGAIN
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community.
He calls “mooooommmmmy” from his room once again. I wait a minute and then go to him. He asks if he can have honey for his throat.
He calls “mooooommmmmy” from his room once again. I wait a minute and then go to him. He asks if he can have medicine for his head (he is fine and I reassure him medicine is ONLY for when you are sick.)
He calls “mooooommmmmy” from his room once again. I wait a minute and then go to him. He asks if he can sleep in my bed. I tell him he is safe and comfy in his own room, God, mommy and daddy are watching over him.
He calls “mooooommmmmy” from his room once again. I wait a minute and then go to him. I know that this will go on all night until I bring him into my bed.
No matter how frustrated or tired I am, he needs me. As I hear from his stuffy noise and mucus in his throat he has a cold. Now I know why he kept calling me. He needed me and I am there for him. I cuddle him in his sleep and rub his back. I know this may happen again and again, but one day he will no longer need me. I am going to cherish each moment with him, even if it’s during a sleepless night.
1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days? I HATE the winter and snow. It is scary and horrible to drive through and the cold is terrible. I hate wearing all the jackets and accessories, I need to drive without my jacket at times, I feel so claustrophobic. Another thing I hate about this weather is the static cling. It’s all over my apartment and I have no idea how to get rid of it. Any suggestions?
2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win? Anything related to Twilight, CSI, or Law and Order SVU…but not on TV and no Reality TV. I would just like to play a game at home.
3. What is your preferred climate? Is there a climate where it’s fall or spring all year round? If so then that is the climate that I would LOVE.
4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what? almond milk, bread, juice for Dino, carrots, sauce, and pasta. I am sure there is more, we seem to run out of food way too fast.
5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby? It depends on the size of the evil insect and where it is located. If it’s scary looking or is trying to communicate that it wants to kill me, hubby needs to destroy it. If it is high up and wants to jump on me, hubby has to kill it. Though, there have been times when I have been alone and used an entire can of Lysol to poison it and smash it into dust.
BUT OMG…one time there was a spider on the ceiling, and evil spider that wanted to harm me. Hubby got up on a step stool to smash it and it’s dead body flung right at my face. I just about had a heart attack. If our son wasn’t sleeping, I would have screamed at the top of my lungs and ran out of the and ripped off my pajamas. It took about thirty minutes for me to really calm down. See all spiders are EVIL.