Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention…this is the important one)…HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, February 22nd: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Mrs. E. Schmitz (@emschmitz) from They Call me Mama, Amy (@amy_mcmommy) from Mac or Cheesy and Adrienne (she of the locked Twitter account and no blog) for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. What is a hobby you would love to learn and why? I tried to learn how to knit, but i just couldn’t get the hang of it. No matter how much I practiced, it just didn’t work. I threw the yarn and needles across the wall in frustration, scaring the person trying to show me. I spend most of my time reading and writing, so I’m happy.
2. What do you wish you could have delivered to your house but does not deliver? hmmmm…What would I want delivered to my house? I’ve had diapers, wipes, food, toys, clothes, and movies delivered. What else is there to want delivered that doesn’t deliver? Not sure.
3. What’s your favorite snow day activity? Inside and out? When I was younger I would LOVE to put together large puzzles, I hope that one day my son and I can do that. It was always so much fun. Now, I just like to relax with coffee and watch a movie, at least when Dino naps. I enjoy watching Dino play in the snow and throw snowballs with him. Playing with him makes me feel young again. I want to cherish each moment I have with him.
4. Would you meet a stranger from an Internet dating site? I am married and don’t have any reason to go online for dating. If I was single, I would. I know many people who have found their soul mates and spouses that way. There is nothing wrong with meeting up in a public place to get to know each other.
5. If you had to spend 35 hours in a car with 4 other people, who would you choose? That is so easy, I do love my son, but NO WAY would I want to torture myself in the car with him for 35 hours. I would LOVE to spend that time traveling with my best gals, Catherine and Kit and my sister Janet. I would invite someone I used to work with along as well. Carlin and I used to work together when I was younger, but now we both are sleep-deprived mommies of a wild boy. She would get along with us crazy ladies. All five of us would have a blast. We would talk about things that would make others blush, have no secrets, share openly and honestly and just be ourselves. There is nothing better than that.
They are the ones I share EVERYTHING with. They know all my secrets and darkest desires. They know my pain and joys and I would be nothing without their friendships.
I am including Carlin in my four, even though we never talked about this, I have a feeling she would help