Monday, March 4, 2013
Do you believe the saying that with great risks come great rewards?
Great question. Yes, every new step, adventure, beginning is always scary. In order to try new things we need to takes risks. By putting ourselves out there, we could make a difference.
first day of high school, first day of college, first day at a new job, beginning a round of fertility treatments, bringing a new baby home, proposing to your love, buying a house, selling a house, buying a car, trying a new medicine that just may cure a deadly disease, taking that first step out on stage…
It is better to try and it not work, then you can think about what happened and try again. Nothing worse than not trying at all and spend your life playing the “what if I had…wish I had…”
Regrets are useless wastes of energy, always better rot have tried and see hwo much curter you can go next time.
10 THINGS YOU ARE PROUD OF…this was so hard for me to write.
1. My son, my miracle, my sweet Dinosaur who showed me what life is all about.
2. my religion and faith
3. my ability to see the positive side in most events in my life
4. married to a man that would NEVER cheat on me, even though we may fight and disagree, he is faithful.
5. my degrees and certification, I look back on my journey and so amazed by how far I have come.
6. my son is outgoing, kind, and respectful.
7. I’m a good daughter, sister, and friend
8. I’m creative and love doing crafts with my son
9. son, like me, is who he is and doesn’t change for anyone
10. love with my whole heart and love what I do.