Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You’ve come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you’ve suddenly discovered your muses are still all messed up from Daylight Savings.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention…this is the important one)…HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, March 15th: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Elizabeth (@Eligabiff), Brooke (@HallBro) from Brooke and Michael, Courtney (@mom2xover2002) from Autism, ADHD and the Single Mom and moi for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. What is one thing you wish you did not have to teach your children? I wish I didn’t have to teach my son that there are evil and mean people in the world. I wish he is never bullied, used, or hurt by someone. I truly wish he only surrounds himself with good, kind, respectful friends and family.
2. What are you going to use since Google Reader is going away? I just exported my feed to The Old Reader. It’s going to take a while, if that doesn’t work I will have to see what others are doing.
3. British comedy; Hilarious or strange? Most of the time I think it is strange. I like British romance, but often find their comedies difficult to laugh at. My favorites are Love Actually and The Holiday.
4. Do you prefer card games or board games? I’m more of a board game person, except Monopoly. That game is just torturous
5. Will winter ever end? I truly thought the last snow storm was the LAST, but now there might be more snow tomorrow. I AM DONE WITH SNOW…ENOUGH. I need to take Dinosaur out and get him running around without jumping in cold snow or muddy yards.