I only thought of 7 things. I’m not liking summer at all right now. My body is on fire all the time and desperately waiting for test results to figure out what is wrong and how to fix it. I am always hot and sweating like an ice sculpture in the desert…it’s quite embarrassing.
1. LOTS of iced tea and water with some ice…nothing better than that. I prefer only a taste of iced tea, just enough to give me a sweet taste but mostly water to rehydrate.
2. Going to the local beach in town (though it’s not really a beach) even though I hate being in the sun and heat, Dino loves it. It will be awesome NOT having to pack him in swim diapers this time.
3. LOTS of AC blowing on me…I just can’t take this heat now…and am happy to sit in front of a freezing AC all day and night.
3. Barbecues with yummy sides…pasta salads, mozzarella and tomato salads, cucumber and chicken pea salads, fruit salads…mmmmm
4. Cool nights to take a walk or sit on the porch and drink Sangria. (I have previously done this…not anymore due to the issues listed above)
6. Vacation where I can get all three meals cooked for me and I don’t have to clean the table or wash dishes…even if it’s just for 3 nights/4 days.
7. Having more time with my son to play outside, take day trips, or just chill at home.