Welcome to the first Let’s Get Organized Blog Hop.
Link up here to post about all types of organization…whether it was successful, ongoing, or just the beginning stages. If it didn’t work out, post about it anyway. Proud of a recent reorganization, share it with all of us
Want to be a guest host? Want to be a co-host? Tweet Me
1. Please link up with a blog post about organization, not your blog. You can use a current post or an older one. Have an organizational giveaway…link that up too.
2. Follow your hosts, co-hosts, and guest hosts. They will follow back.
3. Grab the”Let’s Get Organized” button for your sidebar or post.
4. Follow and comment on at least 3 other blogs..the best way to make new friend and gain more followers.
5. Posts that include sales, shops, or non-family friendly material will be deleted with no explanation
Check out some organization…
I made my own recipe cards, thanks for all the ideas from last week’s post. It may not be the best style or directions…but I can understand them. I like to substitute various ingredients and change dinners up as I go along, so this works for me. Do you add lots of details to your recipes or just add the bare minimum?
http://simplybrittany.com/2013/08/why-i-love-erin-condren-life-planners-a-giveaway/ She loves her life planner and is super organized. Brittany loves that it’s durable, high quality, and customizable. She even has a great giveaway going on. Go check it out.