Welcome Let’s Get Organized Blog Hop #2
Link up here to post about all types of organization…whether it was successful, ongoing, or just the beginning stages. If it didn’t work out, post about it anyway. Proud of a recent reorganization, share it with all of us
This week’s guest host is Michelle from
Want to be a guest host? Want to be a co-host? Tweet Me
1. Please link up with a blog post about organization, not your blog. You can use a current post or an older one. Have an organizational giveaway…link that up too.
2. Follow your hosts, co-hosts, and guest hosts leave a comment. They will follow back.
3. Grab the”Let’s Get Organized” button for your sidebar or post.
4. Follow and comment on at least 3 other blogs..the best way to make new friend and gain more followers.
5. Posts that include sales, shops, or non-family friendly material will be deleted with no explanation
Currently my small fridge barely holds enough…sure we have the shelves on the door, but it’s still not enough. I think we may need a new fridge but don’t want to hit up the landlord for that yet. Therefore keeping everything in sealed containers seems to be the safest bet.
I already have some containers for eggs cold cuts, brick cheese, snacks, and juice. This is what I have done so far. Just remember that does not show the school lunches and water bottles that will be piling up in there soon. There is only one left over from dinner and I need to get those hot dogs into a container.
Julia from Mom on the Run x2 is sharing a free printable that helps her organize her blog. Go to her post and check it out. I just may start using it too.
Carla from Real Into uses Evernote to organize and set up her posts.
NEXT WEEK I will be talking about organizing your shopping lists and where you shop…multiple stores, one store, or online.