I was tagged by the lovely Janine from Janine’s Confessions of a Mommyaholic
What’s on my fridge doors?
Well, I have to warn you that with an old apartment, we have a VERY old fridge…the dirt stains are really just bangs from years of use.
- salary letter from my job…holding onto it until I get my first check….love being back full time
- the bill from Balboa’s vet this way we have their phone number and address
- expiration dates for our water filter and Nemo’s filter
- list of items in our other freezer
- Dino’s laminated schedule…this way he knows what is going on each day of the week. The weekend is in blue to separate it from the work week.
On the bottom we have….
- magnet of foods Balboa can and can’t eat…more for others than us
- Dino’s class picture from two years ago…last year he wasn’t there on the day they did pics…now being at daycare full time he will be there for this years pic! WOOOHOOO
- drawing Dino make in daycare – all the monsters he’s playing with
- drawing Dino made in daycare – “My Daddy is strong and scares away all the monsters” apparently these are the bad monsters.
- Walgreens magnet – where we go for our prescriptions
- Magnet favor from Dino’s Christening
- Emergency hotline for animals…too far away to use, but Dino likes it.
- Bottle opener magnet – I had tons of nice animal and letter magnets…but Dino has either destroyed them or made them disappear without a trace.
- Dry erase drawings from Dino…I do need to clean them up…but as soon as I do he’ll run over and scream to draw them again.
In our condo we used to keep received Christmas Cards on our fridge, since this fridge is too small we use the basement door.
What’s on your fridge?
Five things (Old School Blogging)
5 Things I Have a Passion For
1. my son Dino
3. Listening to books on CD…so addicting, can’t stop reading
5 Things I’d Like to Do Before I Die
1. Watch Dino become an awesome dad…when he is old enough and ready…because he WILL know better.
2. Visit Italy with my hubby
3. Own a house
4. Visit every state in the US
5. Run a marathon
5 Things I Say a Lot
1. FIVE….FOUR…THREE….TWO….ONE….by the time I get to one Dino runs to do what he needs to do…I have shown him that I follow through on what I say.
2. Take one bite at a time, you’re going to choke
3. Stop growling like a dinosaur/monster.
4. Did you wipe your butt? Is it just Dino…or is this every kid who forgets?
5. Go back and walk.
5 Books I’ve Read Lately
1. Why We Suck: A Feel Good Guide to Staying Fat, Loud, Lazy and Stupid by Dennis Leary FLIPPING AWESOME AND FUNNY- no one says it quite like Dennis.
2. Sworn to Silence (Kate Burkholder, #1) by Linda Castillo – A Gruesome and gory book that is quite disturbing, but if you enjoy gory crime dramas…this is a great book. I can’t wait to read the next one… OF COURSE THIS JUST ADDS TO MY DISTRUST AND FEARS, LOL
3. Full House (Full Series, #1) by Janet Evanovich – It was such a great book, a mystery but after all the build up…the ending left me wanting more…I hate when that happens. It was a good read…I even read the next one in the series…but I won’t be reading the rest of the series.
4. Orchard Valley Brides By Debbie MaComber Okay this was a sappy romance…but sometimes that is just what you need. The bonus…it was two books in one.
5.A Turn in the Road (Blossom Street, #8). by Debbie MaComber The whole time I read this, I wanted to jump in the book and tell off and beat Bethanne’s MIL and daughter with a bag of rocks….they were so mean and nasty to her. I just wanted her to tell them to shut the **** up.
5 Favorite Movies
While I can list Twilight Movies and some Jackson Rathbone movies…I’m going to list the kid movies I can tolerate without my eyes twitching.
1. The Rise of the Guardians
2. Wreck it Ralph
3. Toy Story
4. Spy Kids 3
5. Despicable Me
5 Places I’d Love to Travel to I’ve already stated that I want to see all the states…but I’ll list the states that are top on my list. Why? I don’t know…I just do.
5 Blogs I’ll Tag
I didn’t want to leave any of them out….Even if you weren’t tagged come play along….
If you’ve already been tagged or don’t want to play…no worries.