Welcome Let’s Get Organized Blog Hop #2
Link up here to post about all types of organization…whether it was successful, ongoing, or just the beginning stages. If it didn’t work out, post about it anyway. Proud of a recent reorganization, share it with all of us
Want to be a guest host? Tweet Me
- Link up an organization post
- Follow your host and guest-host and let them know…we will follow back.
- Grab the Let’s Get Organized Button and place it on your post or sidebar.
- Go check out three other links…show them some love…meet new bloggers and gain followers
- No posts about sales, shops, or NON-family friendly material
I always have got my clothes ready the night before. I had my two outfits ready for Tuesday and Wednesday of this week and other outfits ready for next week. Next Friday I am going back to Dress Barn and buying another skirt and and shirt.
I like to rotate my outfits.YES, I HAVE A SYSTEM
1) I can wear the same skirt on Monday and Thursday, or Tuesday and Friday all with different shirts. Even a dress can be worn on Monday and Friday…if I change the look a cardigan.
2) After dresses and shirts are washed and dried, they go to the beginning of the closet.
3) When I run out of shirts, I put them back in the correct order
4) Dresses, shirts, and cardigans are all in different groups. Each group is then broken down by color.
5) I find it easier to find what to wear when I know where it will be.
6) If I can’t find it, it’s either being washed, hanging to dry, or in the beginning of the closet.
My closet is filled with brown basics and shoes…from there I can add to it. I have shirts, skirts, cardigans, and dresses that can all be mixed and matched. I prefer short sleeve and sleeves since I get too hot very easily. I dress in layers…so I don’t need to worry about summer/winter clothes transitioning. So basically……
CLOSET: nice close and undergarments;
DRAWERS: pajamas, everyday outfits, weekend clothes.
As for shoes, I do have some high heels, but always bring a good pair of flats with me…just in case. I travel to schools and need to be comfortable.
In this post Seana talks about organizing a closet for optimal space and ease of use.
- how to clean it out
- making labels
- eye level must-haves
- and other great ideas .
So go check it out, you just may get inspired and make some great organizational changes.
NEXT WEEK I will be talking about how I organize my pocket book, wallet, tote, and school tote. How do you organize your bags? Do you have one or switch it up?
Future topics include
Do you follow a cleaning system? Create your own?
What organization products could you NEVER live without?
How do you organize your kid(s) toys?
HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR A FUTURE ORGANIZATIONAL TOPIC?
WANT YOUR POST TO BE FEATURED?