- add two or three frozen skinless chicken breasts
- half cup of water
- frozen peas and corn
- canned kidney beans
- seasoning of your choice ( I used Goya seasoning and McCormick siesta lime mixture)
- cook on low for seven – eight hours
- shred chicken…I took one breast out and saved it for another meal or salad
- add cooked rice for last half hour
- top with shredded cheese and wait for it to melt
on a side note…I was fighting a cold and so exhausted form my first full week back at work. I won’t be posting everyday from now on. I think I am going to stop posting on Wednesdays and Sundays…unless it’s to do a link up…but it won’t be a written post. I do want to keep the Listicles on Monday, Recipes on Tuesday, Organization blog hop on Thursday, FTSF and SSS on Fridays, and Dino’s Story on Saturday.
I want to have time to read the blogs I have come to cherish and love AND need the time to do that. I also need find that I am beyond exhausted when I finally get Dino to sleep at night. I am sure once I get into the routine of it all, things will get better.
Linking up with