- add beef tips for stew
- half cup water
- frozen peas and corn (meant to add string beans, but it was in the freezer in the garage and I couldn’t get it at 5am)
- cut then frozen gold potatoes and sweet potatoes
- seasoning of your choice ( I used Goya seasoning and McCormick steak mixture)
- cook on low for seven – eight hours
- cook quinoa and brown rice mix according to the directions
- add the quinoa and brown rice mix to the stew
I LOVED IT…another great meal for the fall. I was the only one though. It’s healthy, tasty, and perfect for the fall.
Dino wanted none of it and Hubby said because of the sweet potatoes he didn’t want it.
Dino NOT approved
Hubby NOT approved
Linking up with