Welcome Let’s Get Organized Blog Hop #9
Link up here to post about all types of organization…whether it was successful, ongoing, or just the beginning stages. If it didn’t work out, post about it anyway. Proud of a recent reorganization, share it with all of us
BUTTON<a border=”0″ href=”http://dinoheromommy.com/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk40/kcanino/oganizationbuttonsmall.jpg”/></a>
Want to be a guest host? Tweet Me
- Link up an organization post
- Follow your host and guest-host and let them know…we will follow back.
- Grab the Let’s Get Organized Button and place it on your post or sidebar.
- Go check out three other links…show them some love…meet new bloggers and gain followers
- No posts about sales, shops, or NON-family friendly material
I’m BACK and things are better.
So on to the topic at hand…What organizational product can you not live without?
The baskets in my car that my mother bought for me…they work great to keep things organized and looking clean.
The rolling carts in my dining area which help Dino to be independent by getting his own napkins and utensils. The top drawer holds Tony’s old notebook. We kept if for Dino to use, but it’s so old…any suggestions about what to use?