Welcome to Take Two of October’s Secret Subject Swaps. This week 12 brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in their own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts.
Here are links to all the sites now featuring Secret Subject Swap posts. Sit back, grab a cup, and check them all out. See you there:
My subject is “What do you do really well that probably shouldn’t go on your resume? (Get your mind out of the gutter, or keep it there) Start dishing!”. It was submitted by http://followmehome.
1) making faces to express my true feelings…I wish I could control it, but I can’t. The woman in front of me with skirt so high that I can see everything…yeah that is pure disgust on my face. The woman who kept turning her car around the gas pump yet kept ending up with the gas tank facing in the wrong direction…yes that look means you’re an idiot. The girl who kept being mean to Anthony at the train museum and the grandmother who just sat there and did nothing…yup that look means you’re granddaughter is a c### in training and you’re useless f###.
2) making fart noises…yes I am a mom of a boy and even though my son is not in the car at the moment I am still making fart noises. Deal with it people.
3) yelling at the top of my lungs...Sometimes I need to yell, in my car, in my pillow, at my husband, or just to yell to release stress. Go ahead, you know you want to.
4) vivid and detailed movies of me beating up and telling off anyone who annoys me. That car that almost hit me…I can picture myself racing up next to him, driving him off the road, pulling him out the car and locking him in the trunk. The woman in front of me on line asking the stupidest questions known to human kind and wasting everyone’s time…I can picture myself telling her to shut the f### up or grow a brain. The two men, a sales clerk and a customer arguing while I just wanted to pay for my purchase…yup I saw myself yelling for them to shut up and stop trying to out do each other, they both have small minds and other small things and to just let me pay.
5) walking into any situation and trying to find the best place to hide, or what to use as a weapon if something were to happen. Nowadays with all this evil in the world I need to be prepared to protect my son by any means necessary. It’s sad that this has to even cross my mind.