Oh Modern Technology it’s a great thing…but it sure has us trapped into getting more and updating each time. Seriously, what did we do before all this technology. I survived my youth without all this…I wonder what crazy technology Dino will be tricked into needing.
- droid smart phone – use it to text, tweet, Facebook, search anything, play games, calculate mathematics, and waste my time. What’s going on in my town? Just read the local paper’s tweets. What are the celebs up to? Just read their tweets. What silliness and craziness is everyone experiencing? Just check out Facebook.
- ROKU – who needs live TV. I get most of my shows on HULU Plus for just $8 a month. Netflix gives you just about any show…and if it’s not on there you can find it or rent it on Amazon Prime. It’s wonderful BUT addicting.
- BLOG – what would I do if I couldn’t blog…though I wish I DID have more time to blog and read blogs
- Texting – often avoid talking on the phone to just text
- HootSuuite – post one thing on Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Page, and Google Plus in one shot
- texting – only good for quick talking, not lengthy conversations…just call me already
- Email pissing contest – Get a life, stop trying to out write me in an email and just talk to me
- obnoxious alarm radio – turn down the volume or rather turn it off
- Annoying Garmin Voice – no matter what voice I choose, they are ALL annoying
- Bill Pay – is it REALLY that convenient?
linking up with