Sorry I have been absent…but I am back and hoping to keep on my schedule. There are so many blog hops I would like to join on Tuesdays, but it is easier for me to join the ones that post on Monday night.
I am trying to save money, eat healthier, and stay organized. I will post my meal plans on subsequent Tuesdays with all the meals I have cooked with that plan. Two of the meals will be meatless…it just saves money. I could eat roast beef sandwiches and chicken parm every day…seriously I love meat and chicken, but it costs money.
MEATLESS: Pasta, Chick Peas and Veggies
- 2 boxes PastaRoni (I use almond milk and dairy free butter for preparation)
- frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and sliced carrots
- can of chick peas
- goya seasoning
- bake veggies and chick peas first (brush with olive oil and season with goya mix)
- make PastaRoni according to instructions
- After pasta is done, mix veggie and chick peas into pasta, let set ten minutes and serve
- ground pork
- goya sesasoning
- frozen peas, carrots, and corn
- can of cream of mushroom
- stir fry frozen hash browns on stove top (I prefer them a bit crunchier and they taste better this way)
- coat pan with olive oil, crumble raw, ground pork in pan and sprinkle with seasoning
- layer frozen veggies on top then scoop cream of mushroom on top of veggies
- spread half cooked hash browns on top
- bake at 350 for 40 minutes
- turn oven off, sprinkle cheese on top and put pan back in oven to melt cheese
Another meal Dino loved…he devoured just about every bite. He even ate all the peas and most of the corn. I think this meal rocked, was easy, healthy, and very frugal.
Possibly linking up with one or more of these blog hops…