This week’s Listicles is 10 Traditions by Christine
As I sat here Sunday night trying to think of what to write, I thought about writing ten things that we do for Dino’s Bedtime Routine would be perfect. I try to put him in bed for books about 7:50 and ready for sleep about 8:20. He gets up around 5:30 every morning but knows to stay in bed till 6 am. I wish I could get him to sleep later.
10. Cleaning up after dinner – Dino is good about helping me clean up after dinner
9. Getting lunches ready for the next day – sometimes Dino likes to help me do this
8. Playing for a bit and watching TV – always find a great new thing to watch on Netflix
7. Taking a bath/shower – we alternate between baths, quick showers, or just cleaning off with a washcloth. It’s a great way to alternate and save water.
6. Getting clothes ready for the next day – Getting both our clothes ready saves so much time in the morning
5. Playing some more – usually a way to exercise or release all that crazy energy
4. Cleaning up – always better to clean after he took a bath…feels like nighttime isn’t a rush
3. Brush teeth and go to the bathroom – Dino is so good about this and loves his light up spider-man toothbrush
2. Reading 3 books, 2 if we go to bed a bit later. Though going to b bed too late means the chance of waking up with a night terror
1. Rubbing Dino’s back, talking about our day, and what tomorrow will bring
What are some traditions you follow?
linking up with