“If I could go back in time…I would just observe all those precious memories.”
This reminds me of the post we did back in July “If I could go back in time and change something it would be..“
Sure I would love to go back and revisit all those beautiful moments with Dino. I’d love to go back and visit my time as a child and see my parents when they were younger. I’d love to watch past memories and cherish each and every one…sadly time passes too fast.
Would I go back in time…
- to whisper in my ear how to defeat my grammar school bullies?
- to threaten the bullies?
- to my time as a teen and whisper to stop being such an idiot. My parents DO KNOW more than me.
- to whisper in my ear to not open credit cards?
- to whisper in my ear to save more money?
- to whisper in my ear to not go so crazy trying to get pregnant…it WILL happen much later when the time is right.
- to whisper in my ear to not buy a condo that we would eventually lose?
- to whisper in my ear to take more date nights with my hubby…we will so need them.
These are all great ideas, but I wouldn’t do any of them. One slight change could effect everything moving forward. What if one small change finds me living without my Dino? That is just too much of a risk to take…My life unfolded just as it was supposed to…and for that I am grateful.
What would you do if you could go back in time?