This week’s Listicles is 10 Things I’ll Never Understand by @inmomopause
1. Pants having off your butts? Seriously? Is that REALLY COOL? Do I REALLY need to see your boxers?
2. Know-it-alls. I don’t understand why you feel the need to PRETEND you know it all when everyone and their mother knows of are full of sh*t.
3. Conformity. Why do we all need to be the same? Why can’t we stand out and rock at being who we are.
4. Why my husband still has no clue where anything is or goes. I understand we have only lived in our apt for over two years, but COME ON dude.
5. why people make left turns cutting into the other lanes…Make a box left turn people…IT’S ONE OF THE FIRST RULES OF DRIVING.
1. When people knock on doors and open them before getting a response to enter.
2. When you unlock a car door electronically and the person can’t get in, so they knock again. I know you are there.
3. Russel Stover fancy chocolates – why do people leave the wrappers in the box? It doesn’t help you figure out the chocolates.
4. Why do people bite the chocolate and put it back in the box instead of just looking at the bottom of the box.
5. Using another dish and utensil instead of just cleaning the ones you used (looking at my wife).
What things don’t you understand?
linking up with