Yesterday I wrote about how I am getting ready for beach season for a FTSF post. You can read that here.
I recently climbed up 50 flights of stairs using the stair master…pretty darn amazing, right????
I can lift Dino up with little effort…which he just loves for me to do over and over.
I rocked it on the treadmill, which I normally don’t like because there is no muscle gain, so I inclined it 80%…all because of my muscles. muscles = endurance and strength.
I signed up with a personal trainer for one 1x a week. She showed me how to correctly do dead lifts and power squats. I did better than I realized.
My friend Kit is amazing. We went shopping and she taught me what I should be wearing to show off my toned body. I swear she should do this for money. I tried to get her to start a website, but she insists she does it for love and fun. Seriously, she got me to wear black! I haven’t worn black in years and here I am with black capris, shirts, and sandals… She is that amazing.
Imagine having a person help you shop for work clothes, update a wardrobe, or dress for a night out or a wedding. Shew needs to get paid, she needs to network…How can I convince her to get started?
not too many big changes…but the personal trainer will help with that.
5.5 6.5 7.0 inches LOST
5.5 6.0 6.5 7.0 inches LOST
2.0 2.5 inches LOST
2 2.5 inches LOST
1x 18 16
10 15 knee push ups 5 regular push ups with Dino on my back
10 15 regular push ups WITH EASE
10 15 ten regular tricep push ups
4. 10 correct burpees with ease and not feel like a sweating klutz I can do five…so I’m almost there.
5. climb 70 flights of stairs on the stair master
6. squat 50 lbs (which I should be able to do, I do lift my son and he’s about 40)
7. dead lift 50 lbs
- Squats – Why You Need to Do Them
- How to Do a Proper Push Up
- Deadlift – the Ultimate Exercise
- How to stay active when you have a family
- 10 Ways to Level Up in 5 min or less