Dino’s 5th birthday party was a success. I love that Dino was so happy to see all his friends and family. It’s so amazing to see how much he has grown and matured since his last birthday. He ran around like a boy, wow! He’s not a little guy anymore, he’s a boy…sighs.
Enchanted Garden hosted a wonderful party for Dinosaur. The food and kid activities were better than I imagined.
Me: Did you like your party?
Dino: Yeah, it was super awesome.
Me: What was your favorite or best part of the party.
Dino: Running around with my friends. (tumble mats and bounce house for the first part of the party)
Me: I am glad you had a good time. What do you think about being five soon?
Dino: I’m super big boy now! See. (shows off his muscles)
Me: Yes, you are. But, you’ll always be my baby, no matter how big you get.
Dino: I know, Mommy
Questions for Dinosaur at age 5: (I love how much his answers changed from last year. Though I was a bit disappointed Daddy and I were no longer his best friends, sniffles)
- What is your favorite color? red
- What is your favorite toy? star wars toys
- What is your favorite fruit? pineapple
- What is your favorite vegetable? broccoli
- What is your favorite show? Scooby Doo
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? pizza
- What is your favorite thing to wear? my dinosaur shirts
- What is your favorite game? Scooby Doo Sorry
- What is your favorite snack? applesauce
- What is your favorite animal? dinosaurs
- What is your favorite song? The ABC song
- What is your favorite story? Dr Seuss ABC
- Who is your best friend? Luke
- What is your favorite cereal? not cereal, Mommy’s chocolate chip pancakes
- What do you like to do when you go outside? ride my tricycle
- What is your favorite drink? my camouflage cup filled with water
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas Day
- What do you like to take to bed with you? teddy
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? hard boiled eggs
- What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? chicken nuggets with sauce, and carrots
- What do you want to be when you grow up? a superhero
Dinosaur when he was still in his preemie clothes…my tiny little man
Dinosaur over the years