So frustrating…I’ve been sick and missed one training session. The next session I went, but wasn’t up to my full self. I haven’t been to the gym as much as I wanted.
Though I didn’t gain. Why? Continuing to eat healthy I kept my muscles and kept the inches off. I loaded up on healthy protein, healthy fats, fruits, and vegetables. Eating good and REAL food makes all the difference.
This morning, I am going back to the gym and staying on my routine…no matter what.
At home I did what I could. I walked around with Dino on my back and did squats, lunges, and push ups with him on my back. I rolled him up in a blanket used him as my personal weight for dead lifts…whatever works, right?
not too many big changes…but the personal trainer will help with that.
5.5 6.5 7.0 7.5 inches LOST
5.5 6.0 6.5 7.0 inches LOST
2.0 2.5 3.0 inches LOST
2 2.5 inches LOST
1x 18 16
10 15 knee push ups 5 regular push ups with Dino on my back
10 regular push ups WITH EASE
10 15 regular tricep push ups
4. 10 correct burpees with ease
5. climb 70 flights of stairs on the stair master
50 lbs 60 lbs
7. dead lift 50 lbs
- Squats – Why You Need to Do Them
- How to Do a Proper Push Up
- Deadlift – the Ultimate Exercise
- How to stay active when you have a family
- 10 Ways to Level Up in 5 min or less