All recipes and meals are made with organic, real food and/or NON-GMO products.
Honey Mustard Chicken Quesadilla
~ organic tortilla wraps
~ organic shredded cheese (blend of your choice)
~ organic leftover chicken (cut into small pieces)
~ organic honey mustard dressing
~ organic green beans (pureed)
~ organic BBQ and Italian blend seasoning
1. puree green beans and cut up leftover chicken
2. place chicken, green beans, seasoning, and honey mustard dressing into small cast iron skillet
3. heat up slowly, as to mix all together
4. In a large cast iron skillet, put one wrap down, sprinkle cheese on top, then add layer of chicken mix, sprinkle on more cheese, then place another wrap on top.
4. After a few minutes, turn wrap over, then remove after a few minutes
5. Repeat with as many wraps as you like
AJ LOVED it…not only are quesadillas a big hit, but the added flavor of the honey mustard was perfection.
Yes, buying organic/NON-GMO is expensive. Until there is a big change in food production and what consumers buy, healthy choices will always be more expensive. If you want to start small with organic…here are some great tips.
How to eat organic on a budget. Practical ways to eat well when you can’t afford organic. Dear Mom who can’t afford organic.
Products that participate in and are NON-GMO can be found here