Funny Friday, June 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com))
This is my first Funny Friday!!! Glad to be part of a another awesome group post. I tried my best, so here goes.
1. The mom buries her head in her hands and grumbles to the Sear’s photographer. “Just take the damn picture. I don’t have the patience anymore.”
2. Yup, this is our holiday card…you’re lucky you got one.
3. The kids laugh out loud…”Mommy said not to make a mess in the house, she didn’t say anything about the moon.”
4. As the aliens fly away on their spaceships they mumble, “Those darn human kids. I thought we’d finally have a peaceful vacation.”
5. “This can’t be the new indoor play are. I think mom tricked us.”
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Confessions of a part-time working mom
Sanity Waiting to Happen
Spatulas on Parade
People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles
Follow me home
Measurements of Merriment
Southern Belle Charm
Silence of the Mom
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy
Baking In A Tornado
Someone Else’s Genius