Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Sanity Waiting to Happen (http://www.angelaweight.com).
1. Dammit Earl, stop crying and jump off the damn truck. Roll and tuck, then run. We can get away before he turns us into steaks.
2. Are these cows or a cow centipede?
3. I know my wife will LOVE these garden cows, all the neighbors will be jealous.
4. Cows laughing from behind the bushes.
Earl: “Those dumb ranchers thought those were real cows.”
Jim: “I know and they say humans are smart.”
5. The effects of Monsanto’s poison has now turned cows into plastic. When will the use of GMOs stop?
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
- The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
- Sanity Waiting to Happen (http://www.angelaweight.com)
- Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
- Stacy Sews and Schools (http://stacysewsandschools.blogspot.com)
- People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge (http://peopledonteatenoughfudge.blogspot.co.uk)
- The Bergham’s Life Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)
- Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
- Southern Belle Charm (http://www.southernbellecharm.com)
- Silence of the Mom ( http://www.silenceofthemom.blogspot.com)
- Dinosaur Superhero Mommy (http://dinoheromommy.com/)
- Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
- Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
- Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)