Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Sanity Waiting to Happen (http://www.angelaweight.com).
1. I don’t feel like Wonder Woman, I can’t believe I paid $100 for this crap.
2. I told mommy I refuse to wear this ridiculous bib. I’m not messy, I’m adorable.
3. Is this gluten free, organic, NON-GMO, and made locally?
4. Just going to leave a few pieces of food in my parent’s bed. They’ll love the surprise.
5. Perfect, mommy just sat down. Time to cry about the sandwich and demand she make another one.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
- Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
- Stacy Sews and Schools (http://stacysewsandschools.blogspot.com)
- The Bergham’s Life Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)
- Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
- Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)
- Southern Belle Charm (http://www.southernbellecharm.com)
- Dinosaur Superhero Mommy (http://dinoheromommy.com/)
- Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
- Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
- Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
- The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)