Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/).
1. “Ha ha, you can’t get me Mommy.”
“You sure about that?”
2. “Good job! I knew you could do it! You’re such a great climber!”
3. “Mommy, help! I can’t get down.”
“Well you should of thought of that before you climbed up there. Just sit still and I’ll get you.”
4. “Please, Mommy. I’m waiting for the fudge and chocolate shop to open. I really want a treat.”
“You already got treats from the local deli. We need to get back to the forest.”
5. The tour guide stops in front of the fudge and chocolate shop. “This one statue has quite a history. A bear cub kept finding its way into town and climbing the tree above the shop. It was waiting for a customer to drop a treat. The mother bear would follow him, chase him up the tree, then drag him back to the woods while he cried.”
“That can’t be true.” a voice from the back of the tourists called.
Sam smiled. “It’s true! Or is it one of the many wooden statues that a local artist added to bring culture to our town. Guess you’ll just have to ask around. Though be careful, everyone has their own ideas about the history of the statue.”
Tina, a local walked by. “I heard the statues are all of baby animals not listening to their mommies. It’s supposed to be a lesson for kids, to show them they need listen to their parents while shopping in town.” She winked at Sam and continued walking down the street.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
- Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
- The Bergham’s Life Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)
- Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
- Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)
- Southern Belle Charm (http://www.southernbellecharm.com)
- Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
- Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
- Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
- The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)