Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com/).
1. Tom set the last pheasant in place. With a push of a few buttons they would pop out at the correct times. He knew they would only need one take for the forest scene. This movie, Attack of Mutant Pheasants, would be bigger than Birds.
2. “No need for the old hide-a-key stone. We have our very own pheasant-key. It just brings the key to us when we say the magic word.”
3. Those bastards think they are going to have me for dinner. I’ll hide here and when they least expect it, I’ll sneak into the house and peck their eyes out. **evil pheasant laugh**
4. Play hide and seek. It will be fun they said. Now I’m stuck under this bush and I can’t get out. Since they all suck at this game, I fear I may never be found.
5. Quinn just sat down with her glass of wine and popcorn to binge watch Scream Queens. When the show cut off and an emergency broadcast symbol appeared on the screen.
“We interrupt your regularly scheduled show for a special announcement. There is a viscous animal on the loose. Police are looking for a pheasant that has been specifically trained to attack and kill anyone who gets too close. Please get everyone inside and lock your doors. Do not be fooled by his sweet appearance, this is a fierce killer that is able to tear a man’s legs to shreds.”
Quinn hated living alone when things like this happened. It couldn’t be real, but why take a chance. Her doors were locked and she lived on the fourth floor. There is no way a pheasant could get up hear. They don’t fly, do they? She walked to the kitchen to shut the only opened window when a strange noise stopped her. She couldn’t move when she spotted the bird on her she sat the bird on her bed. The last thing she saw was a the bird flapping its wings. As the bird landed on her head, she let out one last scream before becoming silent forever.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
- The Bergham Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)
- Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
- Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)
- Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
- Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
- Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
- The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
- Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)