Want to be a guest host? Message me on Twitter.
What books have you finished reading? Loved it? Hated it? Going to read more by that author? Let us know by linking up below...
Please follow your host and co-hosts and they will follow back.
???Not sure what to read next???
~~~Just Finished Reading~~~
Goodreads Summary: Pretty Girls (Audible)
When Audrey Kepler inherits an abandoned homestead in rural Queensland, she jumps at the chance to escape her loveless existence in the city and make a fresh start. In a dusty back room of the old house, she discovers the crumbling photo of a handsome World War Two medic – Samuel Riordan, the homestead’s former occupant – and soon finds herself becoming obsessed with him. But as Audrey digs deeper into Samuel’s story, she discovers he was accused of bashing to death a young woman on his return from the war in 1946. When she learns about other unexplained deaths in recent years – one of them a young woman with injuries echoing those of the first victim – she begins to suspect that the killer is still very much alive. And now Audrey, thanks to her need to uncover the past, has provided him with good reason to want to kill again.
My Review – 5 stars
~~~Now I’m Reading~~~
Goodreads Summary: What Alice Forgot (Audible)
So imagine Alice’s surprise when she comes to on the floor of a gym and is whisked off to the hospital where she discovers the honeymoon is truly over — she’s getting divorced, she has three kids and she’s actually 39 years old. Alice must reconstruct the events of a lost decade, and find out whether it’s possible to reconstruct her life at the same time. She has to figure out why her sister hardly talks to her, and how is it that she’s become one of those super skinny moms with really expensive clothes.
Ultimately, Alice must discover whether forgetting is a blessing or a curse, and whether it’s possible to start over.
Been wanting to read this for a while!
LINK UP YOUR BOOK REVIEWS
- Please link directly to a post, not your blog and post as many young adult or adult book reviews as you’d like.
- Please visit at least two other book review posts…what better way to add to your ‘to read’ list?
- Follow your host and I’ll follow back
- If you do link up, please copy and paste my blog hop button on your site. You can find more blog hops and linky parties here, or you can add your own.
- All books added to this link will be shared on Pinterest, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.