Today’s post is a writing challenge. This is how it works: participating bloggers picked 4 – 6 words or short phrases for someone else to craft into a post. All words must be used at least once and all the posts will be unique as each writer has received their own set of words. That’s the challenge, here’s a fun twist; no one who’s participating knows who got their words and in what direction the writer will take them. Until now.
At the end of this post you’ll find links to the other blogs featuring this challenge. Check them all out, see what words they got and how they used them.
I’m using… Bathtub ~ toilet paper ~ plunger ~ ladle ~ mixing bowl ~ Snickers
They were submitted by: http://themomisodes.com
Halloween was fun, my sister visited from Texas and went trick or treading during the day. Our town is awesome, the business on Main Street host trick or treating or kids. As my mother said, it’s like being inside an ABC Family movie and she’s right. Tony and I took Anthony trick or treading again at night.
While it’s fun to dress up, the candy is a nightmare. I told him if he eats too much of that dangerous candy and chocolate he’d be leaving human snickers in the toilet bowl. That’s what happened. While it’s fun to dress up and go trick or treading, it stinks that candy is filled with GMOS and chemicals. Instead they should make organic candy affordable, but then they’d have to admit they’ve been lying to us all along about the dangers if GMOs.
If I could I’d sneak into Monsanto and the major food companies headquarters. What would I do while in there? I’d steal all their plungers, replace them with ladles, then throw full rolls of toilet paper in the bowls.They’d never be able to use the bathroom again.. Not that it would be a problem, they are used being full of sh*t anyway.
To counteract all this candy and chocolate, I’ve been using my dehydrator to make beef jerky and dried fruits. I LOVE the way the apples, bananas, water, cantaloupes, pineapples, and fruit leathers come out. They don’t have any preservatives, sugar, chemical and still taste great. I only bought a small dehydrator, and at one time only have an amount of fruit to fill a mixing bowl. If I had the space and time I’d make enough to fill a bathtub.
Links to the other “Use Your Words” posts:
- http://bakinginatornado.com Baking In A Tornado
- http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/ Spatulas on Parade
- http://themomisodes.com The Momisodes
- http://sparklyjenn.blogspot.com/ Sparkly Poetic Weirdo
- http://www.southernbellecharm.com Southern Belle Charm
- http://www.renasworld.com/ Rena’s World
- http://batteredhope.blogspot.com Never Ever Give Up Hope
- http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/ The Bergham Chronicles
- http://eileensperpetuallybusy.blogspot.com/ Eileen’s Perpetually Busy
- http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/ Confessions of a part-time working mom
- http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com Someone Else’s Genius
- http://climaxedtheblog.blogspot.com Climaxed
- http://www.angrivatedmom.wordpress.com The Angrivated Mom