Today’s post is a writing challenge. This is how it works: participating bloggers picked 4 – 6 words or short phrases for someone else to craft into a post. All words must be used at least once and all the posts will be unique as each writer has received their own set of words. That’s the challenge, here’s a fun twist; no one who’s participating knows who got their words and in what direction the writer will take them. Until now.
At the end of this post you’ll find links to the other blogs featuring this challenge. Check them all out, see what words they got and how they used them.
I’m using… sunshine ~ lot ~ bounty ~ I thought so ~ love ~ stamina
They were submitted by: http://climaxedtheblog.blogspot.com
What a great combo of words. Therefore I feel terrible that I have not done it justice.
I am totally stumped about what to write. I feel like every idea I have just fizzles out and loses all creativity. I had lots of ideas, but couldn’t expand past the initial thought. I wanted to write about commuting to work, bring a mom, cooking dinners, love for my family, and blogging. Each idea was met with me just staring at the screen in utter blankness.
There are days I have a bounty of ideas flowing from my brain that I need to write them down before I forget. Those are the moments when it takes stamina to keep typing, because the ideas are coming at warp speed. The feeling of just writing and getting my thoughts across is beyond awesome it brings a smile to my face and sunshine to my soul.
My creative side is just saying, “Write and don’t stop writing.” So that is what I am doing. When I do stop, I see it. I have something for this post. While it may bot be creative, inspiring, funny, or emotional, it’s all written and the muse is smiling and now saying, “I thought so.”
Links to the other “Use Your Words” posts:
- http://bakinginatornado.com Baking In A Tornado
- http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/ Spatulas on Parade
- http://themomisodes.com The Momisodes
- http://sparklyjenn.blogspot.com/ Sparkly Poetic Weirdo
- http://www.southernbellecharm.com Southern Belle Charm
- http://www.renasworld.com/ Rena’s World
- http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/ The Bergham Chronicles
- http://eileensperpetuallybusy.blogspot.com/ Eileen’s Perpetually Busy
- http://batteredhope.blogspot.com Never Ever Give Up Hope
- http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com Someone Else’s Genius
- http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch Confessions of a part time working mom
- http://climaxedtheblog.blogspot.com Climaxed