Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com).
- “OMG, Earl don’t stop. Keep on driving.”
2. “Hey, Could I get a lift?”
3. “Pssst. You up for a fun time, good looking?”
4. “Darn it Sharon. The llama escaped again. I told you they were up to no good.”
5. The tour guide turns to the guests. “Now we are coming upon a new species of llama. He also helps Rudolph, Santa, and allt he other reindeeer. His butt lights up, which helps Santa see what he is doing in his sleigh.
“Puuuulease!” snorted Gina. “Like we are going to believe that nonsense.”
Suddenly the llama turns around and the tour bus is illuminated with red light from the llama’s butt.
Pictures snapped and ‘ooohs’ and ‘aaahs’ can be heard. The magic of Santa lives on!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)
Southern Belle Charm (http://www.southernbellecharm.com)
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
Not That Sarah Michelle (http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com)
Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
The Bergham Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)