Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dinosaur Superhero Mommy
1. Wait? What are we drinking?
2. Daddy if you just smile, she’ll stop taking pictures.
3. This better not end up on Facebook.
It won’t, I promise.
4. “See, Mommy. I drank all my hot chocolate. Can I have more?”
5. Tony’s inner thoughts…Shoot, I got caught. I forgot to take out the old toys, remove the soda from the table, and put the shovels away. Maybe if I don’t look at her she won’t notice. Quick, tell her you made her organic hot chocolate, that might distract her.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
- http://www.BakingInATornado.com Baking In A Tornado
- http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com Someone Else’s Genius
- http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/ Spatulas on Parade
- http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/ The Bergham Chronicles
- http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com Measurements of Merriment
- http://dinoheromommy.com/ Dinosaur Superhero Mommy
- http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com Not That Sarah Michelle
- http://www.southernbellecharm.com Southern Belle Charm