Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Bergham Chronicles http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com
1. Yup, I plan on NOT sleeping through he night and waking up at 5 am. Mommy’s gonna need LOTS of coffee.
2. Going to add what I want to the cart. If I don’t get what I want, I’ll just have a major temper tantrum in this store…works every time.
3. Mommy thinks this coffee is for her, but I plan on spreading it all over the rug when she passes out from exhaustion.
4. I’ll just switch the regular with decaf, that will show Mommy who really needs to take a nap.
5. Once Mommy empties these out, I can use them to bang with metal spoons. I can’t wait to see her lose her mind.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
- http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com Someone Else’s Genius
- http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/ Spatulas on Parade
- http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/ The Bergham Chronicles
- http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com Measurements of Merriment
- http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com Not That Sarah Michelle
- http://www.southernbellecharm.com Southern Belle Charm
- http://mybrainonkids.net My Brain on Kids
- http://www.BakingInATornado.com Baking In A Tornado