Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Spatulas on Parade http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/
1. And here we have the heart of a someone truly evil. See how it is filled with hate, bitterness, and garbage.
2. Honey come quick. I think that plant you bought is not really a plant. It’s looking a bit off.
3. As soon as the water hit the small pocket of dirt, it began to grow and larva began to crawl out.
4. Just then worms began to crawl out of the cocoon. Sheila knew she was doomed.
5. Three words… DONALD TRUMP’S BRAIN
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
- http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/ Spatulas on Parade
- http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/ The Bergham Chronicles
- http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com Measurements of Merriment
- http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com Not That Sarah Michelle
- http://www.southernbellecharm.com Southern Belle Charm
- http://mybrainonkids.net My Brain on Kids
- http://www.BakingInATornado.com Baking In A Tornado
- http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com Someone Else’s Genius