Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Southern Belle Charm (http://www.southernbellecharm.com)
1. That’s it, I give up this budgeting crap. Where does all my money go?
2. **sighs** I was hoping to get a few more minutes of peace before the humans woke up.
3. How dare she look at other pugs online. I’m the only pug that she needs. I’m updating her profile pic with my picture. That will teach her.
4. Netflix and chill!
5. There we go, the treats will arrive in five days. That will show her to to say “No more treats.” Amazon Prime rocks!
- http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/ The Bergham Chronicles
- http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com/2016/04/aprils-funny-friday.html Measurements of Merriment
- http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com Not That Sarah Michelle
- http://www.southernbellecharm.com Southern Belle Charm
- http://mybrainonkids.net My Brain on Kids
- http://www.bakinginatornado.com/2016/04/funny-friday-bloggers-life.html Baking In A Tornado
- http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com/2016/04/im-pugalicious-so-auspicious.html Someone Else’s Genius
- http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/2016/04/almond-energy-and-mini-pug-funny-friday.html Spatulas on Parade
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: