I got the recipe from HELLO GLOW http://helloglow.co/slow-cooker-freezer-meals/
With the warm weather I try not to use my apartment oven as it heats our tiny kitchen. Now the darn thing is acting up, but at least the stove top works. Between the toaster oven, microwave, stove top, and slow cooker, I don’t need the oven.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinnless chicken thighs
- 12 ounce bag of frozen peach slices
- 1 sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablesppoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons coriander
Serve with rice and veggies
- mix all ingredients in bag and freeze for later
- put in slow cooker and cook 4-5 hours on high
- Serve with rice and veggies
AJ: did not like it at all. He said it had no flavor and was too soft and mushy. I guess he was referring to the peaches. He opted for leftover meatballs covered in cheese. (2 thumbs down)
Mommy:I liked it and loved the flavor, but think I would only add a few peaches or maybe add pears instead. I plan to make this again, but mixed with rice and add with more onions, some pears and peppers.
At least the leftovers will make for a great quesadilla, which I know AJ will eat.
Daddy: I know he won’t even think about taking it, but maybe he might consider it when I mix it all up with rice.