Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by ME!!!!!!! Karen from http://dinoheromommy.com/
1. On the next episode of Extreme Couponing…”Getting the kids to Help”.
2. What mess, Mommy? I don’t see a mess.
3. Why are you crying, Mommy?
4. This is why mommy hides in the bathroom, drinks wine, and eats chocolate
5. I don’t understand why he doesn’t get out over for play dates anymore?
- http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com Not That Sarah Michelle
- http://www.southernbellecharm.com Southern Belle Charm
- http://mybrainonkids.net My Brain on Kids
- http://mollyritterbeck.com/ Molly Ritterbeck
- http://www.BakingInATornado.com Baking In A Tornado
- http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/ Spatulas on Parade
- http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/ The Bergham Chronicles
- http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com Measurements of Merriment
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: