Top Ten Thursday
Top Ten Things I love / hate about blogging challenges
- Hate when I fear I won’t get out my post on time.
- Love when I can schedule a post not only on my blog, but also on Hootsuite so it posts on all my social media.
- Hate not coming up with an instant idea for the prompt and spending days trying ot think of what I will write. Or when I do write, it’s not good enough and I have to change it all up.
- Love getting an instant idea for a prompt and my fingers canpt type fast enough.
- Hate that I can’t get to read and comment on all other posts in the challenge as soon as possible
- Love reading all the other posts
- Hate when other bloggers don’t have their social media buttons linked up to easily share their writing. It makes it difficult to share their work and link them to the post.
- Love when other bloggers have their social media buttons linked up to easily share their work and attach them to the post.
- Hate running out of ideas to give out as prompts
- Love reading blogs and remember the prompts I gave. It;s such a nice surprise to see what I wrote and how the blogger used it for her own idea.
Other Bloggers who participated:
- Confessions of a Part-Time Working Mom
- An American in Basel
- The Bergham Chronicles
- Measurements of Merriment