Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
1. Can’t type, can only shriek in horror and sob.
2. Poor little bugger never stood a chance against the wild back of dogs.
3. Here’s further proof that Monsanto is destroying the world. All those GMOs are now slowly killing animals.
4. Honey, the cat left you another gift on the porch.
5. This was a 100 lb rare bird, but once it fell in the ocean the piranhas got it. This is all that’s left.
- http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com Not That Sarah Michelle
- http://www.southernbellecharm.com Southern Belle Charm
- http://mybrainonkids.net My Brain on Kids
- http://mollyritterbeck.com/ Molly Ritterbeck
- http://www.BakingInATornado.com Baking In A Tornado
- http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/ Spatulas on Parade
- http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/ The Bergham Chronicles
- http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com Measurements of Merriment
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: