Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/ The Bergham Chronicles
1. I told you we’d make money selling coffee to the parents.
2. Come on boys. You’re not scared of a couple of girls, are you?
3. Did you see that? Cindy kissed Tommy. Now she has cooties.
4. Come and get some Girl Scout Cookies. Look at the parents run like animals.
5. I don’t care if you want to leave, Mommy. If you can catch me, I’ll go. May the odds be in your favor.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
- http://www.southernbellecharm.com Southern Belle Charm
- http://www.BakingInATornado.com Baking In A Tornado
- http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/ Spatulas on Parade
- http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/ The Bergham Chronicles
- http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com Measurements of Merriment