Today’s post is a writing challenge. This is how it works: participating bloggers picked 4 – 6 words or short phrases for someone else to craft into a post. All words must be used at least once and all the posts will be unique as each writer has received their own set of words. That’s the challenge, here’s a fun twist; no one who’s participating knows who got their words and in what direction the writer will take them. Until now.
At the end of this post you’ll find links to the other blogs featuring this challenge. Check them all out, see what words they got and how they used them.
weed ~ golden pot ~ school ~ educational video ~ The Magic School Bus
They were submitted by: http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/
I laughed at the collection of words! Seriously, how awesome of a mix. There was so many ways I could write this. We all think The Magic School Bus was an amazing television how that made science awesome and fun for kids. It made kids want to learn. We regard it as educational videos, but instead it could just be a delusion brought on by smoking some really heavy weed.
Think about it, the big yellow bus could symbolize a huge golden pot filled with weed. Each kid could symbolize a stereotype in life and the teacher, Mr. Fizzle is the dealer. She’s driving around getting people hooked on her magic bus. The students are happy to get out of school, or rather their soul-sucking jobs, and space out on that magical bus.
Even better, they should make this an American Horror Story Episode. You are trapped on the a magical bus that shrinks you and takes you to disgusting places where the terror is nothing you could have ever imagined in your worst nightmares. All you can do is keep smoking the weed and hope you wake up-but you never do. Or one by one, Ms. Frizzle makes you live out your worst nightmares and you die slowly and painfully.
Perhaps the worst thing that could happen is a porn is made off this. I really hope there isn’t one already. Isn’t it sad that there are people who say, “Oh wow, what a cool show or movie. I know how to make it even better, let’s turn it into porn.”
Yup, I totally went off on a tangent and made no sense. I am overworked with little sleep. No, I have NEVER smoked pot or taken any drugs. I just have a weird imagination.
Links to the other “Use Your Words” posts:
- Baking In A Tornado http://www.bakinginatornado.com
- Southern Belle Charm http://www.southernbellecharm.com
- Not That Sarah Michelle http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com
- Spatulas on Parade http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/
- The Bergham Chronicles http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com
- The Diary of an Alzheimer’s Caregiver http://www.thediaryofanalzheimerscaregiver.com/blog.html
- On the Border http://dlt-lifeontheranch.blogspot.com/
- Confessions of a part time working mom http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/
- Never Ever Give Up Hope http://batteredhope.blogspot.com
- Climaxed http://climaxedtheblog.blogspot.com