Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com Not That Sarah Michelle
1. Humans have such short memories. All I have to do is wait it out and she’ll think the cat tore up the couch and rug.
2. Yeah nice try, Mommy. I ain’t falling for that again. Dogs don’t need baths. We’re supposed to smell like other animal’s poop.
3. I can’t believe Buddy fell for that trick. Doesn’t he know unless she says dog park it’s really the vet for shots. Last time she brought me there I lost what makes me a man. She’ll never find me in here. I may lose an eye or leg or this time.
4. I’ll teach that cat a lesson. As soon as he rests on the edge I’ll jump out and scare the crap out of him. Maybe he’ll lose one of his stupid lives.
5. I didn’t mean to eat the two pies on the table. Seriously, who leaves pies out when they know I am can reach them. If they think I’m lost and search for me, when I come back home they’ll be so happy they will have forgotten about the pies. Yup, I have the best plans.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
- http://www.BakingInATornado.com Baking In A Tornado
- http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/ Spatulas on Parade
- http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/ The Bergham Chronicles
- http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com Measurements of Merriment
- http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com Not That Sarah Michelle
- http://www.southernbellecharm.com Southern Belle Charm