Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/ The Bergham Chronicles
1. I’m so going to win best Halloween costume.
2. I don’t know what mommy is talking about, I AM helping with the laundry.
3. Screw this, I rather wear granny undies with loose sweat pants.
4. How the hell do I get this bathing suit on?
5. But you said I could pick out my clothes for school today.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
- http://www.BakingInATornado.com Baking In A Tornado
- http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/ Spatulas on Parade
- http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/ The Bergham Chronicles
- http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com Measurements of Merriment
- http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com Not That Sarah Michelle