Today’s post is a writing challenge. This is how it works: participating bloggers picked 4 – 6 words or short phrases for someone else to craft into a post. All words must be used at least once and all the posts will be unique as each writer has received their own set of words. That’s the challenge, here’s a fun twist; no one who’s participating knows who got their words and in what direction the writer will take them. Until now.
At the end of this post you’ll find links to the other blogs featuring this challenge. Check them all out, see what words they got and how they used them.
run ~ lantern ~ storm ~ create ~ eat ~ now
They were submitted by: http://Bakinginatornado.com
Must we seriously have Christmas decorations out in stores before Halloween every ended??? It’s so annoying. Every time I go into a store with AJ he kept asking about buying something Christmas. My response is that I refuse to acknowledge that the products are even out yet. I got a few chuckles from other moms.
I want to run up and down the aisles knocking every item off the shelf. Imagine how fun and liberating that would be. I can dream, can’t I?
Right now, besides trying to get ready mentally and physically for the holidays, I need to start prepping for the cold weather. We need to stock up on basics incase a storm ensues and we are out of, God forbid, bread and milk, What would we eat?????? shrieks in terror.
Sorry, I couldn’t t help it. Though it’s good to have the basics during the months of possible snow storms. I try to create a pantry of peanut butter, jelly, bread, crackers, protein bars. I also like to have hummus, cheese, crackers, tuna fish, and lots milk. I should start preppingh now as you never know when I storm might hit. Tony is the one who preps all the safety items, flashlights, candles, and lanterns.
Links to the other “Use Your Words” posts:
- Baking In A Tornado http://www.bakinginatornado.com
- Southern Belle Charm http://www.southernbellecharm.com
- Not That Sarah Michelle http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com
- Spatulas on Parade http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/
- The Bergham Chronicles http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com
- The Diary of an Alzheimer’s Caregiver http://www.thediaryofanalzheimerscaregiver.com/blog.html
- Climaxed http://climaxedtheblog.blogspot.com
- Confessions of a part time working mom http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch
- On the Border http://dlt-lifeontheranch.blogspot.com/
- Evil Joy Speaks http://www.eviljoyspeaks.com