Welcome to a Secret Subject Swap. This week, 13 brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in their own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts.
Here are links to all the sites now featuring Secret Subject Swap posts. Sit back, grab a cup, and check them all out. See you there:
- Baking In A Tornado http://www.BakingInATornado.com
- Not That Sarah Michelle http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com
- The Bergham Chronicles http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com
- Spatulas on Parade http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com
- The Diary of an Alzheimer’s Caregiver http://www.thediaryofanalzheimerscaregiver.com/blog.html
- The Lieber Family Blog http://thelieberfamily.com
- Never Ever Give Up Hope http://batteredhope.blogspot.com
- Simply Shannon http://mybrainonkids.net
- A Little Piece of Peace http://little-piece-of-peace.blogspot.com
- Confessions of a part time working mom http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/
- The Angrivated Mom Blog http://www.angrivatedmom.wordpress.com/
- Climaxed http://climaxedtheblog.blogspot.com
My subject is:
Baby it’s cold outside? Are you a snow bunny having fun outdoors at this time of year, or do you prefer to be cozy inside?
It was submitted by: http://thelieberfamily.com
I used to like the cold, used to crave the cold because I hated the summer. I hated the heat, the humidity, the constant sweating. Two years ago I posted on a Secret Subject Swap that I LOVED the winter over the summer. Oh boy how things have changed.
Now I can’t get warm enough. Now I hate driving in the snow, the slush, the ice. There are too many idiots who refuse to clean off their cars and cause accidents when their snow sheets hit other cars. There are too many morons driving like they are in Nascar in the middle of a snow storm.
I hate the fact that our driveway sucks and the garbage pails take up most of the driveway making it pretty impossible to pull in when I get home from work. I hate that our upstairs neighbor never does anything to help with keeping the driveway clear. I hate that our next door neighbor pushes her snow onto our driveway entrance, but complains when we get too close to her grass in the summer.
I hate that my schools hardly close and I am forced to figure out what to do with my son when I have to work. I hate when hubby has to go in for snow removal and I have to stay home and miss work.
In the cold and snow, I rather be at home. I rather be home on the couch reading a book, drinking hot coffee while the electric fireplace keeps us warm.