Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Candice of Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)
1. Mommy, I have to go to the bathroom.
2. She’ll never find me here. I rock at hide and seek.
3. Nope, not adulting today.
4. Oh boy, mommy lost her keys again. Who knows when she’ll find them again. Mommy’s always loses things.
5. I AM looking for my gloves, Mommy.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
- http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/ Spatulas on Parade
- http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/ The Bergham Chronicles
- http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com Measurements of Merriment
- http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com Not That Sarah Michelle
- http://www.southernbellecharm.com Southern Belle Charm
- http://www.BakingInATornado.com Baking In A Tornado