Note that my picky son would never eat this unless the chicken was cut up and mixed into the rice along with the veggies.
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- seasonings of choice
- olive oil
- 1 bag frozen broccoli and cauliflower
- cooked rice
- 1. mix shredded cheese of choice with seasonings
- 2. make another mixture of favorite seasonings to add to chicken
- cut chicken thighs almost in half, leaving one edge intact
- 3. put shredded cheese mixture in chicken, fold, and secure with a toothpick.
- 4. rub seasonings on chicken and place on well oiled cast iron skillet
- 5. cover and cook at 350 degrees until fully cooked.
- 7. serve with rice and veggies (I chose broccoli and cauliflower)
AJ: only ate it when the chicken was cut up and mixed with the veggies in the rice
Mommy: easy to make and felt like a fancy meal. Tasted amazing.
Daddy: hardly takes chicken to work…oh well, more for me.