Welcome to a Secret Subject Swap. This week, 13 brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in their own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts.
Here are links to all the sites now featuring Secret Subject Swap posts. Sit back, grab a cup, and check them all out. See you there:
- Baking In A Tornado http://www.BakingInATornado.com
- Spatulas on Parade http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/
- The Diary of an Alzheimer’s Caregiver http://www.thediaryofanalzheimerscaregiver.com/blog.html
- The Lieber Family Blog http://thelieberfamily.com
- Sparkly Poetic Weirdo http://sparklyjenn.blogspot.com/
- Simply Shannon http://shannonbutler.org
- The Bergham Chronicles http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com
- Confessions of a part time working mom http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/
- Not That Sarah Michelle http://notthatsarahmichelle.blogspot.com
- Southern Belle Charm http://www.southernbellecharm.com
- The Angrivated Mom http://www.angrivatedmom.wordpress.com
- When I Grow Up http://kimberlyyavorski.com/whenigrowup/
- Climaxed http://climaxedtheblog.blogspot.com
My subject is:
There is something to celebrate every day. Pick a holiday or two that maybe no one has heard of and tell us all about it!
It was submitted by: http://shannonbutler.org
Love this prompt, I know I say that each time. Karen at Baking in a Tornado can testify that each time I get the prompt, I love it. It’s the little things that bring the most joy.
Okay, now on to the prompt. It was fun looking up unknown holidays. For instance, want ice cream for breakfast? Well tomorrow, the 4th you can do that!
4 Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day first Saturday of month
Or are your neighbors bothering you? Why not stick all your fingers at them? Or just flip them the bird? Hell, we need a holiday when we can walk around and give fingers to everyone all day long!!!!
Who doesn’t love pizza? Seriously who? stares at them…only kidding, maybe.
We always have our pizza on Fridays and every so often on an additional day as well. AJ won’t waver from his meatball pizza, the only meatballs he’ll eat. I like to keep trying different pizzas. Think I’ll order chicken bbq pizza and tomato and basil slice tonight.
That’s cool, thought I wouldnt change my name. When I was a teen I wanted the name Cara or Dara. Yeah, so not me, right? I would have named AJ Angelina if he was a girl. I also liked the names Marcello and Jackson for a boy. I think his names fits him perfectly!
This is just a big ball of NOPE. Enough said.
Yup, this is an awesome holiday, though most people seem to celebrate it every day!!!! How about drink hard liquor day? I swear the best way for me to actually sleep at night is to drink jack and coke, well mostly jack and a bit of coke.
AJ has my love of chocolate mint ANYTHING. It could be chocolate, hot chocolate, ice cream, ice cream bars, thin mints girl scout cookies, etc…
How could you not love your pets? Well I guess some people are evil and treat animals terribly. Don’t worry they will pay when the time comes. If you’re good to animals, it shows that you’re a good person. Anyway, how could I not love our Bonus?
Which holiday do you like? Is there a holiday you would create or one that I didn’t mention that you love?